ads

Nov 27, 2011

Blog entry for 27th November 2011

It's been a hectic week here at Nude Straight Guys, so apologies for the intermittent updates. Moving thousands of files, and editing the entire site so that people would still be allowed the chance to have access to months of previous entries is taking its toll. Please appreciate the work i'm doing to replicate everything, not very many bloggers would take the time to bother. Yes, I have made some mistakes along the way and one or two links have been pointing to the wrong files. I'm sorry about that, but i'm only human and trying to juggle real life with the online world isn't easy. We're all in the same boat here, I'm just the one on the other side of the fence who has the time and energy to maintain a blog dedicated to what we love best, naked men and nude straight guys. I'd say i've overall i've done a pretty good job of it so far, wouldn't you? Things will be getting back to normal soon, I have about another one hundred and fifty posts to switch over, and some emails to answer, and that's it. Please just go easy on me in the comments until everything is sorted... even if i do make a few mistakes. It was a simple decision on my part to keep the site running, but I don't live in a vacuum. I'm not required to keep the blog here, especially for ungrateful people who appear to just complain about every little thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

woo!