ads

Oct 13, 2011

A message from your intrepid blog curator!

I've gotta say the recent turn out for Nude Straight Guys has been absolutely positive, 
I can't believe its hit six million page views since 2010 - that's insane, thank you.




At its core, the reason this blog exists is because we all want what we can't have (or can we? sometimes...). 

I've been collecting videos of nude men and naked straight lads for years, longer than I can reasonably mention online. I guess there's just something about the spontaneity of nonsexual straight guy nudity that keeps me hooked.

This place first began as a drop off for me to upload my favorite images of straight men in case my hard drive conked out. That was in February 2010 and since then it kind of transformed into a fully fledged multimedia hub. I actually have a team of people who help me update it now because I have a lot of other awesome things coming in the pipline that're taking up a lot of my time. If I died today – I'd hope that i've made it easier for people everywhere to access free content like all of this, rather than paying up to $40 every month to sign up at some obscure, hidden pay site that looks clunky and watermarks all of their content. 

Thanks for being a fan of this blog, it still does mean a lot to me, even though I may not express it often enough. Our team posts a lot, but if you enjoy watching them as much as we enjoy posting them – then we're good, and we're all going to get along just fine. =)

P.S. feel free to talk to us any time, email or leave comments. Just because we're an "adult" blog doesn't mean we can't have a community. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

woo!